Women’s Ministry is starting this fall on Thursday September 8 from 6:30 – 7:30pm in the Atrium.
We are studying Joyce Meyer’s ‘Worry-Free Living: Trading Anxiety for Peace‘. Books are approximately $7.00 at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
Joyce Meyer shows readers how to rid themselves of worry and fear by drawing on the peace of God.
Difficult times are part of living in this world. However, God has provided a way for us to enjoy peace as part of daily life. We can choose either to allow ourselves to be burdened with worry and anxiety or to live in the peace and joy that God wants for our lives. Let Joyce and the ladies of Discovery help you find the worry-free living that is available when you trust God with all your cares and concerns.
Meeting Dates and Chapters: (Chapters are short!)
- September 8th – Chapter 1-2
- October 6th – Chapter 3 – 5
- November 3rd – Chapter 6 – 8
- December 1st – Chapter 9-10
- January 5th – Chapter 11 – 13
- February 2nd – Chapter 14 – 16
- March 2nd – Chapter 17 – 19
- April 6th – Chapter 20 – 22
- May 4th – Chapter 23 – 24